Valentine’s schmalentines: a freebie and a giveaway
[CONGRATS to JessRawk of Ottawa for being picked FIRST in the draw; she's chosen a squid tee as her prize. I'm still waiting to hear back from the runners-up... will post results soon.
I have mixed feelings about Valentine’s, mainly because I can’t believe how quick the Christmas lights get replaced with pink heart garlands these days.
No chocolates or rosepetals for this dude, no surprise picnic at the planetarium. If you’d like to keep him company (or if you’d like for him to keep yours), feel free to download and use him as your desktop wallpaper*. The actual jpg is 1024 x 768 pixels, so you may need to ’stretch to fit’ your monitor.
It’s been a really terrific couple of weeks in my corner, and this purple grump has me in a giving mood.
THREE prizes up for grabs:
- The t-shirt of your choice from my shop (subject to availability).
- Any eight greetings cards of your choice from my shop.
- For the Ottawans: One pair of tickets to see the Ottawa Senators vs. Vancouver Canucks play on Thursday, February 19th evening. Scotiabank Place, 2nd level end.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here; make sure to include an email address where I can reach you to let you know if you’ve won!
For keeners: extra ballot if, in your comment, you let me know what your favourite item from my shop is.
- Contest is open worldwide
- I’ll draw three winners at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on February 12th, 2009 — first winner gets dibs on their top pick of the prizes, second winner gets next choice, and third gets the final item.
- I’ll let the winners know by email, and will also post their names here.
- Winners will have 24 hours to respond to me; if they haven’t responded by then, I will redraw names.
I think I’ve covered the bases… So have at it!! (And good luck :)
*Just to be all official-like, I should mention that the purple grump downloadable above is for personal use ONLY, on your desktop. I retain all ownership and reproduction rights, yo.