• Design
  • M Chen Wears
  • M on the side
  • dad
  • Contact
header

About

My name is Emily — hullo there!

By day, I run my own graphic design and illustration business (VERY outdated site, so I’ll only plug it once I update it). The rest of my time is divvied amongst a host of different things — designing and printing t-shirts, going to live music shows, fluctuating between jock and artsy, eating good food, surrounding myself with quality peeps, and talking a lot. This blog will hopefully serve a number of purposes but is mainly here as a fun way to record and share my goings-on, and to promote some of the stuff I do.

Things I’m really good at:

• sleep. You name it: falling asleep, doing without it, power-napping, passing out in any vicinity…
  • talking to myself. Working for myself means keeping myself company; it’s gotten me into moderately embarassing situations lately, where I end up doing the whole “Uh, did that just come out?”. I thought that only happened on tv. Try working by your lonesome for 5 straight years; weird stuff happens
  • apologizing. I think the strict Taiwanese upbringing is largely responsible for this. Unfortunate side effect, but then I also get the incredibly fortunate side effect of unlimited supplies of my Dad’s homemade potstickers. I’m sorry, but obviously, the pros outweigh the cons.
  • clicking my heels on both sides. Honestly, I can provide pictorial proof if you don’t believe me.
  • dropping EVERYTHING for a Northern Exposure rerun. Best. Show. Ever. Though Six Feet Under is right up there too…
  • trying to do too much. Good thing I added “blogging” to my list of activities, since I have just oodles of time to spare. If I can be honest, I don’t remember the last time I felt bored.
  • making bulleted lists.

So… please feel free to browse around, poke fun, and comment to your heart’s content (it’ll help me feel like this is worth my time)!

Thanks for stopping by,
m

Thanks for these loverly shout-outs:

1. May 29th, 2019 at 19:33 | #1

Additional, you can add a 30-minute helicopter tour to the package deal that goes from South Rim to the North Rim and again. Be aware: It will search your pc for deleted items, and then you can restore them. Type in “net user” then enter then “internet” again and password should show up, kind in your password and theres log in information and stuff iphone

2. May 31st, 2019 at 19:28 | #2

You checked each other on your scorecards and your email address will be exchanged with this person 24 hours after the event. 7 Secrets To Building Deep Attraction Online Review, to read more about this guide http://waskostetparship2019.mirane.site in order to crisp up the skin of the chicken breast fillet, it is going to firstly be briefly fried.

3. June 9th, 2019 at 08:06 | #3

The mobile phones, internet, online surfing etc are in rage now and have there own importance. Some younger men feel like they can learn from her and that she has enough life experience for both of them. I called him and we’ve been seeing each other ever since callgirls undercover 1 we’re built differently.

4. June 9th, 2019 at 13:13 | #4

In order to help find your partner, the first thing this website does is to get fill in the details about you (your likes, dislikes, what type of partner you are looking for, etc. Another paid site, eHarmony offers customers the ability to seek out people who they need to this point primarily based on totally different metrics. Seek for at least 10 Danish singles from these free Denmark dating websites who have the same interests as you, then contact all of them huren miltenberg

5. June 9th, 2019 at 14:01 | #5

What are we speaking about? But don’t worry because many of these sites come with search features that would narrow down your choices to a select group that meet your requirements monogamie hi mimi, The auctioneers say they will be expanding to other states in the future.

6. June 11th, 2019 at 08:01 | #6

Probably both. You’re going to date like a real woman http://aohurelucyhamburg.cryptom.site as being a feminine who has been getting one as quickly as, I’ve observed various cringe-worthy pick-up tries.

7. June 12th, 2019 at 21:00 | #7

F: Open Discover dialog. Step 6: Enter Present password of your system. The perfect is what you possibly can afford to pay, the first factor is that you are exercising recurrently or intend to take action 5 mac

Comment pages
  1. No trackbacks yet.
© 2010 Emily Chen Design & Illustration. All Rights Reserved.