Upcoming holiday craft shows in Ottawa
Fri/Sat/Sun, November 19/20/21 - Glebe Holiday Craft and Artisan Fair at the Glebe Community Centre (Lyon St. @ Third Ave.)
Sun December 12 from 12 - 4pm - Raw Sugar Holiday Craft Sale (692 Somerset St. W)
Drop by and say hello!
1) Hintonburg's Artspark (May) — my first experience as a vendor!
It was a WINDY day; D and John had to hold down the fort... literally.
2) Art in the Park in the Glebe (June) — busy and sweltering!
Wonderful friends AND the hottest human billboards in town :) They all sported my wears, and stickers that read "I got this shirt at 44 South Pathway!" I am one lucky gal.
3) Toronto Open House (October)
4) Glebe Holiday Craft Sale (November) — with Ellen, my neighbour and possibly the cutest lady I've ever met:
5) Hintonburg Artisan(e) Holiday Sale (November) — which I did with my super-talented sister:
I also did an event a Glebe Collegiate Institute, plus had a whack of open houses and drop-ins at my own pad... It was a hoppin' happy year. Onwards and upwards for 2009!
Merci merci to everyone who's come out to help, spread the word, and support my silkscreening addiction. I thank my lucky stars constantly for y'all.